︎Carbon Sponge Media:
- Carbon Sponge Hub at White Feather Farm Season 2022
Carbon Sponge Pitch for The Awesome Foundation NYC (2021)
- New York Hall of Science Audio Tour of Carbon Sponge for Kids
︎Carbon Sponge Resources:
︎Carbon Sponge Press:
Soil Fest Engages All the Senses, Hudson Mohawk Magazine, The Sanctuary for Independent Media with Sina Basila Hickey, July 2023
Symbiotic Art, Art in America, by Claire Pentecost, March 2022
- The City’s Buried Treasure Isn’t Dirt. It is the Dirt, The New York Times, by Richard Schiffman, July 25, 2018
How an Urban Gardening Experiment could help Curb Climate Change, PBS.org, by Jenna Tipaldo, August 28, 2018
- Brix Value Chart
- Building Carbon in the Soil
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Plant Database
- Farm Carbon Toolkit
- Soil Mentor
︎ Global Climate Solution Projects:
︎ Recommended Journal Articles, Presentations and More:
- D.S. Powlson, P.C.Prookes, B.T.Christensen, “Measurement of soil microbial biomass provides an early indication of changes in total soil organic matter due to straw incorporation,” 1986.
- Robin Wall Kimmerer, “Native Knowledge for Native Ecosystems,” Journal of Forestry, 2000.
- Michael W. I. Schmidt et al, “Persistence of soil organic matter as an ecosystem property,” 2011.
- Microbiometer Webinar with James White – Rhizophagy, 2021.
- Not all Soil Carbon is Made Equal, Francesca Cortrufo, 2022.